Simple Time Management | Unique Time Management technique
Time Management is dead, long live Time Management!
Many people is seeking the best time management practices and technique in order to improve their time management skills and their lives. They usually ask “How to manage their time at work?” or “How to manage my life and achieve my goals?”. They start reading books. Some of them try to find time management organization or classes to study. Ultimately they plunge in a huge amount of information, and all these time management tips and exercises overload their mind, because of following all these time management rules create more anxious feelings and their brain explodes in the end. But I think that the most powerful time management techniques are the simplest.
Usual Time Management
Let’s ponder. We live in the best period of time. During your lifetime you can get several works. You can try several professions. You can work as an engineer, after a few years you can study another profession and change your profession. For instance, you can study some courses and take new knowledge.
All these pieces of knowledge can be found due to the Internet. It is said we live in the information century. There is a lot of information around us. This is good and bad for us. Living in the information environment has few advantages, such as:
- You can look up the information you need very easy;
- It is very easy to learn and study a few crafts and professions during your lifetime;
- You can change your job several times;
- You can learn faster.
At the same time there are some disadvantages:
- It is very difficult to make a chose what information worth to use;
- Really good knowledge has a price, and you have to pay for it;
- Information can be useful without action;
- A huge amount of information can overload your mind;
- Bad information can influence you in a bad way.
Because of this, a time management died. Very often at your work, you have a huge number of tasks, which you have to do in order to surpass another company. Sometimes at the end of the workday, you realize what you did not do any important things and you feel frustrated. Even the best time management technique cannot help you because you have an immense number of tasks which you have to do. It would be cool to have extra hours in a day, would not it? Because of it, time management died and you must find something different or organize your time in a different way.
Simple Technique of Time Management
I want to share with you my approach to organize the workday. I usually do this procedure in the morning when I come to work. You can do it in the evening in order to prepare for the next workday. The algorithm is next:
- Sit down and write down all your tasks which you can recall. You should write all your personal tasks and the task of your team (if you are a project manager or a team leader). Write it in free order.
- After that highlight the tasks you can delegate to another people.
- Prioritize the remaining tasks in order of importance.
- Chose three important tasks and cut off others tasks.
- Accept the fact you cannot accomplish all these tasks.
- Concentrate only on these three tasks.
- Delegate the tasks you have highlighted to your subordinates.
- Start doing the first important task.